Orlando, Florida is the number one Corporate and Association convention destination in the US (ExpertMagazine.com). The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) is the nation’s second largest facility and the city boasts an inventory of nearly 116,000 sleeping rooms. Arrival in and out of the city couldn’t be easier via the Orlando International Airport with more than 41 scheduled airlines providing nonstop service from 72 domestic cities in the U.S. and 19 international cities.
Nearly every major destination flies into Orlando International Airport.
Deciding on Orlando is the easy part. Ensuring that your convention delegates are safe and secure while here, can be a huge and sometimes overwhelming responsibility. For over 37 years, The Medical Concierge® has been the support system to the Corporate and Association meeting planner and their clients. Whether you are an in-house meeting planner, a corporation, or an association using the services of a third party to plan your upcoming annual conference or event, it’s nice to know that while your attendees are here, should an unexpected illness or injury occur, one simple phone call will give them access to Board Certified and Florida licensed physicians, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
Convention schedules can be very demanding. Our goal is to provide the most compassionate, convenient, and efficient medical and dental attention to you and your convention attendees, keeping them on schedule and away from the sometimes crowded and often expensive walk-in clinics and hospital emergency rooms.
- Medical Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
- Our physicians are Board Certified and Florida Licensed.
- Our house call physicians carry a mobile pharmacy where medications can be administered at the time services are rendered.
- “In-room” services include mobile X-Ray, mobile ultrasound, IV therapy, breathing treatments and diagnostic tests such as strep test, pregnancy test, mononucleosis test, influenza test and blood sugar evaluations.
- We can often arrange same day dental and specialists’ appointments.
- Dentists are our most popular specialty request, so we have 3 on staff that are available after hours and on the weekend.
- Our specialists include: pediatric, gynecology, cardiology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, dermatology, chiropractic and mental health.
- Travel insurance is accepted and direct billing is available. Our triage call center will arrange all the details before the physician arrives
- Fit-to-fly letters can be provided in the event your travel plans must be altered due to medical restrictions or if your travel insurance company should request one.
- Our staff and physicians are multilingual. If another language is needed that is not represented, we offer interpretation at no additional cost to you.
- In the event it is needed, transportation assistance is available to our main private clinic conveniently located on Turkey Lake Road, minutes from Universal Orlando Resort.